September 22, 2017, 09:15:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Due to increased spam attacks, we can no longer support registration for this forum. Please send any support questions or comments to our support email address. Thank you.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Other Mobile Devices?  (Read 14843 times)
CyberWoolf

« on: June 02, 2009, 12:14:59 PM »

Hello!

I was showing my friend this app and telling him how much it has helped me in my freelance work and he wanted to know if there is a version available for a Blackberry?

Anything in the works for a blackberry?

Thanks and I am so happy with this app!
Stephen Orth
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 04:12:31 PM »

CyberWoolf,

Currently no plans for Blackberry, but we are definitely keeping on eye on other mobile platforms: Blackberry, Android and Palm Pre. For now, we will stick with making the iPhone version the best program of its kind.

Stephen
CyberWoolf

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 07:24:45 PM »

Stephen,

Thanks for your quick response.  Nice to know you are still actively improving the iPhone version.
otsdev

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 08:00:50 AM »

Trying to replace my Palm Tungsten, GPS, Ipod touch, and other devices with my Palm PRE so I hoping you choose to write Timewerks for the WebOS, hoping the more requests the better the chance of doing the project.

Thanks
amazeco

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 10:04:06 PM »

I'm sick of AT&T, been with them before they were even Cingular.  They've screwed me for the last time.  I'm switching carriers and am thinking of Palm Pre or an Android OS phone.  Until you have Timewerks on a different OS I'll be carrying two phones. 
Stephen Orth
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 02:12:07 PM »

Thanks for your post. An Android version is in the werks. We hope to have an Android version very soon.
highroad

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 02:12:22 PM »

Any update on when timewerks will support Android?  I really like using your program but switched to the Droid X a couple months back and am really tired of having to drag around my Ipod touch in order to do my billing.
Thanks,
Stephen Orth
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 12:30:46 AM »

An Android version I'd definitely coming. We're a little behind schedule, but still shooting for end of year (2010)

Stephen
rodfinley

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 10:27:38 PM »

Sorry to bug you again and bring up an old thread, but I was just going through the forum when I read this thread. I'm assuming You haven't written this for anything besides IOS, since I bought the program, least nothing I heard about. Just Handed off an invoice to a Blackberry customer today and the man was somewhat jealous/envious. Either way, your app continues to impress. Please keep up the good work for a year or two, otherwise I'll have to call you MicroSoft Redux. Ooh sorry, that's just to insulting to everyone. Great app, Thank You.
Stephen Orth
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 01:12:49 AM »

Hi Rod,

Thanks for the note. Yes, we're going to do an Android version. After that, we'll see. Blackberry is pretty far down the list.  Next up, iPad.

Stephen
highroad

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2011, 10:33:55 PM »

Any update on when an Android version might be available?  I'm eagerly awaiting.
Thanks
Stephen Orth
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 12:32:52 PM »

Highroad,

Thanks for your post. Android is coming, but realitically, it's not going to happen until this summer. We're working on the iPad version and then we'll move on to Android.

Stephen
amazeco

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 01:41:36 PM »

Any news on an Android version?  I have an Android tablet and soon an Android phone (waiting for the SGSII), Timewerks sure would be sweet on my Asus Transformer.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: