Named by Apple iTunes as "Staff Favorite" and "New and Noteworthy."Timewerks is a time tracking and invoicing application for freelancers, consultants, contractors, lawyers, salespeople, or anyone who needs to track time, materials and send invoices— all from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Track multiple projects and clients
- Create, email and print HTML-formatted or PDF invoices and work estimates without a computer, complete with your company logo
- Quickly and easily add timesheet hours and capture notes for each project task
- Track and invoice billable items, materials and expenses
- Built-in data backup and restore: back up and restore your data with one tap (without connecting to iTunes)
- Sync data with our web-based companion, www.mytimewerks.com (requires an optional Timewerks sync subscription module)
- Accept credit card payments via integration with Credit Card Terminal
- Time your work for each project via a built-in stopwatch (Task Timer)
- Customize different rates for different types of tasks or items
- Calculate sales tax*, discounts and support multiple currencies
- Export your data to comma-delimited (CSV) or tab-delimited (TSV) text files via a Wi-Fi connection and a standard web browser
- Enter and view data without a network connection — all records are stored on the device
Support and Feedback
mytimewerks.com is the completely optional companion website to Timewerks.
You can enable the following additional functionality directly within Timewerks via in-app purchase:
- Sending invoices as a PDF attachment.
- Adding a custom invoice logo.
- Ability to backup/restore your timewerks data on our secure server.
- Managing your timewerks data backups via the mytimewerks.com website.
Register within the app via: More-> MyAccount-> Register
Timewerks Data Sync Subscription
You can enhance your mytimewerks.com account by purchasing a Timewerks Data Sync Subscription. A sync subscription enables:
- Ability to sync your timewerks data among multiple iOS devices and mytimewerks.com
- Abiity to create and edit data via the mytimewerks.com website:
- Create and edit clients, work items, and projects.
- Create and edit project items (add/edit hours, add/edit line items).
- Edit your invoice defaults and custom logo.
- Perform basic invoice reporting.
The current pricing for the Timewerks Data Sync Subscription is as follows:
- USD $2.99/month
- Or, USD $24.99/year
You can purchase a sync subscription via More-> Modules within the Timewerks app.
If you don't want to create a mytimewerks.com account, the built-in Data Export option in Timewerks allows you to export the data from your device to your computer by downloading the data as Comma-separated values (CSV) files for import into MS Excel or Numbers.
You can access Data Export via More-> Data Export within the Timewerks app.
Upgrading from Timewerks:Lite
Follow the steps below to restore data from Timewerks:Lite to the paid version of Timewerks:
- Create an account from the paid version (Options->My Account)
- Next, login to your account from the lite version.
- In the lite version, backup your data (Backup and Restore->Backup->Create Backup)
- Then, back in the paid version, navigate to the restore backup view (Backup and Restore->Restore)
- You will see the backup you created in step 3. Tap the backup name to restore it.
- After the restore is complete, reopen the paid version and confirm that your data has been copied.
- You may now delete the lite version.